Our office is located in the northern Shenandoah Valley and is easily accessible from Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland.
Our AAAHC accredited on-site surgical suite at Hallmark Plastic Surgery is designed for privacy, comfort and most importantly safety. An accredited facility is one that must meet strict national standards for equipment, operating room safety, personnel and surgeon credentials.
The advantages of accredited facilities
Plastic surgery performed by board-certified plastic surgeons in accredited ambulatory facilities — also known as outpatient surgery centers, same day surgery centers, or office-based surgical centers — has an excellent safety record. Accredited ambulatory facilities have been documented through research and required reporting to have:
- An extremely low rate of serious complications (less than half of 1 percent)
- An extremely low mortality rate (less than one in 57,000)
- The advantage of lower costs
The appropriate location for your surgery or procedure will be determined during your consultation with Dr. Lambert. The surgical staff is dedicated to a safe operative experience with expertise in patient care.
Dr. Lambert also performs surgical procedures at Winchester Medical Center and Surgicenter of Winchester.
- Winchester Medical Center is a 411 bed regional referral hospital with 15 Operating room suites.
- SurgiCenter of Winchester is an outpatient surgical facility located on the campus of the Winchester Medical Center with 6 operating room suites.
Hallmark Plastic Surgery
1836 West Plaza Drive
Winchester, VA 22601
P: (540) 722-2280
F: (540) 722-0763